Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Plaza Singapura with my love! (:

Went out a couple of days ago, like finally!
First time in a looong time when I could just lepak around with no deadlines or school work on my mind.
Although I was a little sick and my nose and tastebuds were failing me, it was still a really enjoyable day! (:
Ah~ Love the holidays!

Photobucket
Met Xiuping at PS for a quick chat and to pass her some things!! :D

Photobucket
Then Nick and I went to Ajisen for our (cheap) ramen fix hahaha.
This is his all-time favourite wakame!

Photobucket
And my (too salty) gyoza!

Photobucket
Also, they have 4 new versions of my favourite ramen!!!
The Tom Yam Ramen!!! :D
Now they have like a dory version, a chicken version, and two others I can't remember hahaha.
I decided to try the dory one but I found it a little too salty ):
Original is still the best I think!

Photobucket
My love. (:

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket
K I dunno lol.

Photobucket
OOTD!

Photobucket
Yay date day! :D :D

No comments: