Thursday, December 20, 2012

Shopping Madness

Met Michele a few days ago for Ohsofickle's Clearance Sale!!!!
It was pure madness so I didn't take any photos at the sale.
It was supposed to be from 11am-7pm, but omg it was so crowded and epic that they ran out of stock by like 2pm or something?
I reached at 10:40 to start queueing early, and Michele joined me at 10:55.
Within those 15 minutes, the queue had doubled from like 20++ people to maybe 50???
It was mad!

And I don't know why but they only opened doors at 11:30+.
By that time, the queue had easily more than 100 people.
And they let people in by batches, which I think was quite a smart idea because the venue was TINY, but Mich and I only managed to step in at 12:15?
We were out by 12:45 I think.

I'm really happy though!
Because I managed to get one kimono dress, one rainbow bodycon dress, one long skirt, one floral skater skirt, and a rainbow lace crop top!
Mich only found 1 top though because everything was too big for her... /:
In total we got 6 items for $40 because it was buy two get one free ($10 each).
So each item only costs $6.67!!!!
Epic savings. (:

But we feel really bad for the people at the back...
I think if I had reached any later, we would have queued in vain.
I saw lots of angry tweets from people who had queued for 2 hours in the super stuffy and hot queue, only to be told that all stocks had been cleared. /:

But honestly, I don't really think it's OSF's fault...?
OOS means OOS what, there's nothing OSF could have done.
Maybe they could have made sure that they had sufficient stock before holding such a clearance sale?
But regardless, I don't think customers' should get angry...  It's not like OSF OWES them the clothes?
It's like in clubs what.  When the club's reached capacity, it's reached capacity.
No one gets angry at the club what, even if they had queued for awhile.
That's just how it is.
Aiya dunno la.

Photobucket
After that crazy morning, Mich and I went to this French restaurant which was just next door!
...I have forgotten it's name omg.
But it's the only French restaurant on Purvis St I think?

Anyway, FOIE GRAS! :D
It's not the best I've had, but it's okay (:

Photobucket
Shrimp pasta starter (:

Photobucket
My pretty baby! (:

Photobucket
Super tired from the shopping!

Photobucket
Mich and her Duck Confit!

Photobucket
My slightly-too-salty potato gratin!

Photobucket
And super yummy and tender beef!

Photobucket
Theeeeeeeen, we went to Bugis Street for more shopping HAHAHAHA.
Madness.
Okay actually she went to get a pedicure while I went around to shop some more hahahaha.

Photobucket
Tired but happy faces!! :D

Okay bye bye! (:

No comments: