Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Nails!

Photobucket
Decided to do Christmas Nails!!!!
I know that Christmas is still pretty far away and my nails will probably start chipping by then, but I couldn't wait any longer!
Happened to chance upon this design months ago, and I've been waiting ever since for Christmas so I could do it!
It's so simple but sooo cute!!!
:D

Photobucket
Decided not to have all 10 fingers as Santas because it's slightly creepy, so I decided to do some Christmas trees too!

Photobucket
The background for the trees is orange, and I kinda regret putting orange because it's so out of place ):
I used a large dotting tool for the white dots, and a skinny paint brush I got from my neighbourhood bookshop for the trees!
I should really invest in a more tree-y green though...

Photobucket
Used the dotting tool again for the beard!
I figured beards are meant to be messy, so I really just sloppily blotched on the white!

Photobucket
After adding tree deco and noses and eyes!
:D
Kinda messy and stubby looking because my nails are actually way too short for this design hahaha.
Santas' noses look huge here hahahaha.
And my cuticles are awful yes yes ):

I used a toothpick for the star, and another skinny brush for the glitter!

Photobucket
Ho ho ho!

Photobucket
After cleaning up with a brush dipped in polish remover, this is the final product!
:D

Merry Christmas (way in advance) everybody! :D

No comments: