Saturday, February 16, 2013

Picnic and KTV with my Supreme girls!

Photobucket
Met my secondary school friends a looong time ago for a picnic!
Yes, these photos are like months old hahahaha.
I've really been SO bogged down by school and my job!
Haven't had time for anything else at all! ):

Photobucket
Brownies I made!
Heh heh I cheated though - I used Betty Crocker nyeheheh.

Photobucket
Sinful oily food.

Photobucket
Siti and Jane!

Photobucket
Jane brought her ukelele!
And we were so inspired by the music that we decided to go sing Karaoke after the picnic hahaha.

Photobucket
Atipah enjoying her brownie!

Photobucket
Neenaaaa!

Photobucket
Hahahaha she and her funny faces!

Photobucket
Black swan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All pretty in florals!

Photobucket
Then, we went to sing karaoke!
It was my first time!
It was so fun although we all sounded terrible hahahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Can't wait to meet you guys again! (:

No comments: