Friday, January 04, 2013

Christmas Cookies!

Photobucket
I made Christmas cookies!!!
Chocolate cinnamon to be exact! (:

Photobucket
Cocoa powderrrr~

Photobucket
Mix in the flour and sugar and baking powder mixture!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cream the brown sugar and butter

Photobucket
Eggs and vanilla extract!

Photobucket
Mix it alllll up in my awesome Kitchenaid mixer!

Photobucket
And lay them out in ziplock bags, and pop them into the fridge to harden a bit.

Photobucket
Cookie cutters!

Photobucket
Cookie dough!

Photobucket
Okay my dough was quite fail, I don't know why.
Like I couldn't lift them off the floured surface after I cut them!
So I had to manually press them in with my fingers hahahahaha.
That's why there's so many finger prints heh heh.
Fail.

Photobucket
Pink royal icing!
(Made with egg whites and icing sugar!)

Photobucket
Sprinkles!

Photobucket
After they've cooled!

Photobucket
Piping baaags!

Photobucket
Tadah!

Photobucket
K I wasn't really feeling well that day, so they're really quite messy.......
But still quite happy with them!
(:

No comments: